Everything you need to know about events held by Nurse Sibs in 2023
After years of being asked to bring my nursing events to more places in Australia, I have decided to do a mini nursing conference in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne PLUS a virtual option so no matter where you are in Australia (or the world), you can hear from the incredible speakers I have lined up for each city.
To give you an idea of what A-Cute Conference is all about, here is a little word vomit in dot points for you:
- a variety of speakers from a variety of health care backgrounds
- different speakers in each city
- activities / interactive sessions
- learning, networking, making friends
- optional social event in the evening (nurses deserve to let their hair down too)
Here are just SOME of the incredible speakers lined up:
- Glenn from @yourparamedicmentor (BRIS)
- Caleb sharing his patient story (BRIS)
- Eloise from @just_emergency_stuff (SYD)
- Ellie from @_ellie.peach (SYD)
- Two Humerus Nurses from @twohumerusnursespodcast (MEL)
- Maddie from @nursingwith.maddie (MEL)
- Courtney Price ICU Clinical Nurse Educator @courts.price (ALL)
WHEN & WHERE:
- Brisbane: Thursday 17th of August 9am - 4pm
- Sydney: Saturday 19th of August 9am - 4pm
- Melbourne: Saturday 26th of August 9am - 4pm
- Virtual: on Zoom (one link will be sent that will give you access to each conference day)
In person venues are TBC closer to event date - these details will be emailed to you before the day.
Optional social event in the evenings - details also TBC closer to date.
HOW TICKETS WORK:
- if you are attending one city only, simply buy a ticket for that city
- virtual tickets will give you Zoom access to ALL THREE conference days/cities
- if you attend an in person conference and want to virtually attend the other two, you can have access to a 75% discount on the virtual ticket (simply email or message me on Instagram to get this code after you have purchased your in person ticket)
Tickets will go on sale on Monday 3rd of July and are LIMITED (so Sibs doesn't go crazy and costs stay down for you) so get in QUICK to get yours!
Victorian Nurses Luncheon
Two years in a row the Victorian Nurses Luncheon was a chance to celebrate our incredible achievements and get excited for what is to come in this diverse career we have chosen.
The 2023 VNL boasted an incredible panel of speakers; Ellie Peach (ED RN), Rory the Aussie Nurse Educator (CNS & Educator) and Nurse Merowyn (General Practice EN) as well as the high vibes, delicious food and impactful story sharing between the 75 gorgeous attendees.
Photos are linked below.